As a web designer, you will notice that the main differentiator between Elementor and other page builder is template library. This template enables you to work faster and more efficient. So, here are two unique benefits that these features mainly hold:
The Ability to Save Your Collection of Designs
Most of the time, you will see that the work of creating websites usually includes some repeating tasks. This is because a website designer somehow will need to reuse some elements in her previous design.
But don’t worry as with Elementor’s template library, now designers can save any page or section they create. Besides, they can reuse the previous design with a click of button on the same site or any other site. Furthermore, they can customize the color, typography and design to give it unique touch after adding the saved template.
Using Predesigned Templates
You can also find a set of beautifully predesigned templates and UI kits. These templates will help inspiring a new design as it covers a wide range of subjects. They are architecture, restaurants, fitness and more, and also include different pages: landing pages, homepages, services, contact and about. In fact, the amount of templates will keep increasing in the future, so you will never be lack of ideas.
In addition, you can also experience many interesting features. As the team at Elementor recently released the Pro version of Elementor, such as follows:
- Live Forms – The first ever frontend form builder that lets you create any form right on the live editor.
- Posts & portfolio – These two handy widgets let you display your posts and works in the most beautiful and diverse ways.
- Slides – A speedy, easy to use slider widget that helps you create rotating slides much easier.
- Global widget – An advanced feature that lets you place widgets on multiple areas across your site. Change it once, and it instantly updates in all areas.
- Embed anywhere – With this feature you can embed Elementor inside sidebars, footers, posts, using the WordPress widget area, the Customizer or shortcodes.
- Custom CSS – This feature lets you add custom CSS to sections, columns and widgets, and see it render live.