Many sources have discussed about the importance of high quality content to the success of SEO campaign, but how do you know that your content contains good value to support your SEO campaign? Below are several ways that can determine whether your content already has great value to your search engine optimisation. You better check it out!
- Run an NPS Survey
A Net Promoter Score (NPS) is an app that is commonly used to gauge loyalty between a brand and a customer. In fact, NPS survey is the best method to measure the value that your blog is delivering to readers. NPS’s measurement can be discovered by simply asking a simple question: How likely is it that you would recommend our blog to a friend or colleague?
Respondents to the question are then grouped as follows:
- Promoters (score 9-10) are loyal enthusiasts who will keep buying and refer others.
- Passives (score 7-8) are satisfied but unenthusiastic customers who are exposed to competitive offerings.
- Detractors (score 0-6) are unhappy customers who have the possibility to damage your brands and interfere your business by spreading negative comments.
The main reason why you need to run NPS survey on your blog is that because you can begin to understand how many of your readers truly appreciate your content and whether they are willing to share it.
You can find many great tools to help you run an NPS survey on your blog, such as Promotor.io, SurveyMonkey, Delighted, Qualaroo. and etc. Moreover, in order to get a wide range of surveyor, you should be mindful of ensuring you reach all kinds or readers with your survey. In fact, you need to make sure that you send all the survey to all possible readers.
- Pay Attention to the Comments
Thanks to the rise of social media, now you can find a lot of easy ways to engage with your readers through social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, and twitter:
- They can share a link to your post on Twitter, Facebook (or any network of their choice)
- They can interact with a post where you’ve shared a link back to the blog (favoriting a tweet, sending a reply, liking on Facebook)
- They can retweet your tweet sharing the post or share your Facebook post
- And etc.
With all these options and ways to interact with content, the highest of engagement is by knowing that people can share and comment on your post anywhere since they are willing to take the time to respond directly within the post itself since they will not bother to waste their time on replying a comment if they do not feel inspired by our post at all.
- Monitor Mentions and Shares
The clearest indicator that will reveal your content level is by measuring the amount of mentions and shares. You can see whether your content contains good value or not by seeing the number of shares it receives and the number of mentions you receive via social media tools. There are many social media tools or sharing plugins that you can use to analyze how many mentions and shares that you get, such as SumoMe and Social Warfare, PostReach and Buzzsumo, but nothing comes for free.