When you have many visitors, yet you still haven’t seen any significant sales from your page, you might ask yourself;” what’s wrong?”, but don’t worry, here we have some recommended tips that can be beneficial for you to optimize your product pages for more sales. If you are business owners, SEO services agents, web developers, or web designers, this is a must-read article. So, let’s discover what they are.
- Knowing What Makes a Great Product Page
In general, product page is made to serve visitors with the right amount of information. It will help them understand the product whilst convince them that buying this product will work out for them.
As stated by Rosara Joseph, Content Strategist at VentureWeb,“The paramount goal for your product pages should build user confidence by providing all the information necessary for a purchasing decision and making the process as intuitive and as straightforward as possible.”
- Even though it sounds simple, actually there are four things that everyone should keep in mind if they want to create a truly great product page:Your Product
- Of course product is the main actor. That is why, it is important to know how it should be presented and what questions that come to your customers’ mind before they commit to buy your product.Your Brand
- Branding is also another thing that is important, especially when selling products online. Without having a good branding on your homepage, it is almost impossible for someone to discover your site if they have never bought a product from you before.Your Copywriting
- Another element that also plays an important role is your copywriting skill; because it’s how you combine the written information your customers need, then serve it with your brand’s unique voice and tone.Your Page Design and Your User Experience
Believe it or not, but how things are arranged on the page, and what’s included can really have a big impact on your conversions. Therefore, make sure you place things right on your website; this will help visitors feel convenient when buying your product.
By knowing these four elements, you can focus on things that really matter to the success of your sales.
- Having a Clear Call-to-Action (CTA)
It is clear that the goal on a product page is to make visitors have a deal with what you offer without doubt. According to Maria Bonello, Director of Strategy at SMAKK studios, in order to have a successful CTA button, one should make sure that the area around the button should be uncluttered, so that there are no distractions or obstacles that can block the user. Therefore, make sure that there is nothing that can draw visitors’ attention away from the CTA button. You can also have a bit of extra advice on the copywriting side, but don’t try to be clever with the CTAs, instead, you can use simple phrases such as “add to cart” or “submit order”.
- Adding Social Proof
Nothing works best than having social proof on your website, as it can help you build credibility and definitively boost conversion. Some of social proofs that work well are reviews, photos from Instagram, and first-person testimonials.
- Having a Good Understanding about Your Customers
In order to make people buy from you, you need to really understand who your customers are and what they want from you. The best way is to learn who they are, what their motivations, and what matters to them by digging into their customer profile.
- Presenting Great Product Photography
Product photography plays such a major role on product pages as photos are the only thing that visitors can actually see before they decide to buy things. So, why don’t you invest on photos? In fact, as it is said by Maria Bonello of SMAKK studios, “ it’s your opportunity to design an experience that casts your product in the best light, so do the best to get what you want, such as show multiple angles, allow users to zoom, call out unique features, and many more”.
After all making a great product cannot happen in one night, it requires lots of efforts and creativity. If you want to leverage your sales, you can take the tips above and see how it can take your sales to the next level.